The Internet, the Web 2.0 and social networks have made it possible for athletes, professionals in the sports industry and sports organisations to specialise in the creation, management and distribution of information, processes which are key elements to change how to approach corporate communication.
Social networks and other social tools are means of communication. As such, they need to be targeted with a specific communication strategy, different from the one used in traditional media.
The Internet allows us to share the knowledge and experiences of people and organisations in the field of sport. This is why Imfootball believes that a good communication strategy in football should be designed to connect athletes, organisations and the general public to arouse passions.
Imfootball proposes its clients a communication methodology which connects three complementary concepts:
- Contents: create and disseminate their commitment to the audience.
- Conversation: it is necessary to generate conversation on social networks.
- Spread: it is imperative to create a viral effect based on contents and conversation.
Imfootball provides its clientes with the following services:
- Social Media Corporate Communication Strategies.
- Collaboration platforms: Social Web.
- Development of brand communities.
- Management of corporate reputation and digital identity.